Sunday, May 09, 2010

A Cake for Mother's Day...

Yesterday, I went to get some fresh rhubarb from my mum's garden. Originally, I planned to bake a crumble cake but - as usual :-) - I changed my mind in the very last minute...

I found this recipe... for a rhubarb bundt cake filled with vanilla pudding... I definitely had to try this one out and Mother's Day sure is an occasion to bake something a little more advanced.


I have to be honest with you though, I almost destroyed the thing when trying to get it out of the baking tin too early... The pudding filling in the middle of the cake makes it a bit tricky. But in the end, it turned out just fine. It didn't look all that nice, but the cake was just how I really like it: moist and fruity. And the pudding in the middle is so yum! My mum loved it ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails